Monday, May 19, 2008

Britney Spears’ Boogie Boarding Adventure

Once again sporting her Ed Hardy “Love Kills Slowly” bikini, the Gimme More singer screamed with excitement as the waves pushed her back towards the shoreline. In related news, it appears that Miss Spears is finally beginning to realize how out-of-hand her behavior had gotten in the recent past – as she reportedly apologized for her wacky ways.

A source said that “Britney was awkward and upset at first at first, but on her mom Lynne’s advice she took the initiative and gave a speech about how sorry she felt about her wayward behavior in recent months.”


The insider adds: “She said, ‘I’m sorry to have put you through so much. I’m strong deep down and I think the whole thing has made me even stronger. I think now I’m on the right track to being a better mother and a better person, someone you and my boys can be proud of.’”


news source : http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

No comments: